- Baler implement is used to compress crops such as hay, cotton, straw etc.,
- When compacted it is easy for handling, transportation & storage.
- After compressing the hay the cylindrical bale can be strapped using twine or thread.
- These bales can then be shifted to big dairies to feed the cattle.
- Eliminates laborious picking, stacking and packing by humans
- Less time consuming and efficient
|Overall Length x Width x Height||2350 x 1780 x 1515 mm|
|Horsepower & PTO speed||15 HP & 540 rpm|
|Hitching system||Draw bar hitch|
|Bale Dia x Width||600 x 635 mm|
|Working capacity (bales/hr)||50|
|Bale weight||17~20 kgs|
|Baler weight||725 kgs|
|Twine recommended||Sisal or Polypropylene|